Customer Service Manager
At The Designer Rooms we never stand still, our business is constantly growing, so climb aboard and join us TODAY! We are a leading West Coast home furnishing retailer looking for a highly motivated individual to join our expanding business. We are imminently opening our 7Th branch and don’t plan to stop there.
Are you ready to work in a flexible environment where your individual communication skills can make a real difference to the company by delivering the highest standards of service? YOU are the person we are seeking.
Your role is one of the most important delivering the best after care service in the business.
You will organise delivery schedules for customers
You will be responsible for ensuring all outstanding payments are complete before release of goods
You will liaise with our Distribution Centre ensuring stock is picked ready for our vans to collect
You will liaise with our Distribution centre and branches to ensure stock is available for customer collections
You will deal with customer complaints in respect of faults; liaising with suppliers and ensuring customer is kept fully updated by liaising with the branches and delivery drivers.
You will raise debit notes and agree returns of faulty product to suppliers; updating company stock records
- Full Time position
- Exceeds Minimum Wage
- Genuine opportunity to grow and develop within the business
- 28 days annual leave entitlement (including Bank Holidays)
- Staff discount (after 6 months)
- Weekly payroll
- Experience: Proven track record of customer interface, ideally in a similar environment
- Personality: Excellent communication skills, Calm and Confident being able to work under pressure, Self-motivated and organised and a dependable flexible Team Player
- Qualities: Good Listener, Professional with a pride in problem solving and exceeding customer expectations
- Location: Based in our Ayr Head Office
- Hours: Mon-Fri, 9.30-5.30 = 40Hours
Job Type: Full-time
- Customer Service: 3 years (Preferred)
HOW TO APPLY
Please E-Mail your CV & cover letter to: email@example.com