We have an exciting opportunity for a Van Driver to join our expanding team based in Ayrshire. The role is a Part Time permanent position offering a competitive salary.
To dispatch and deliver goods in a professional manner and to meet customer requirements.
- To carry out deliveries to customers’ houses and also to our stores - delivering, building and removing all waste.
- To maintain good customer relations by being courteous and to be helpful at all times and to report any problems that may arise from goods or services supplied by the Company.
- To drive the Company delivery vehicle in a careful and proper manner with due regard to the Road Traffic Act and Company Procedures.
- To keep the vehicle clean at all times and carry out regular checks on oil, water, battery, lights and tyres.
- To carefully observe Company Procedures regarding accidents and insurance claims and to report any accidents or other occurrence relating to the Company vehicle immediately.
- To complete any necessary documentation that may arise in the course of your duties.
- To have due regard for Health and Safety of others when handling items.
- To notify Supervisor of any vehicle defects.
- Accurate numerical reasoning
- Excellent communicator at all levels, verbal and written
- Self motivated
- Full clean driving licence.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £8.00 /hour
- Furniture Delivery/Removals: 3 years (Required)
- Driving License (Required)
HOW TO APPLY
Please E-Mail your CV & cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org