Sales Assistant - Wishaw & Coatbridge
At The Designer Rooms we never stand still, our business is constantly growing, so climb aboard and join us TO-DAY! We are a leading West Coast home furnishing retailer looking for highly motivated individuals to join our expanding business.
Are you ready to work in a flexible environment where your individual skills can make a real difference to the company and your pocket? YOU are the person we are seeking.
Your role is the most important in the business.
You will represent The Designer Rooms from the moment customers walk into the store.
You will greet them in a friendly positive manner, build a relationship, listen to their needs, match our products to those needs offering alternatives and then closing the sale efficiently.
You will look for ways to upsell care products, services and adornments that will enhance the initial sale.
You will follow up with after sales care ensuring the customer always comes back for more.
- Full Time position
- Based at our Wishaw and Coatbridge Showrooms
- Genuine opportunity to grow and develop within the business
- Uncapped commission on personal sales.
- 28 days annual leave entitlement (including Bank Holidays)
- Staff discount (after 6 months)
- Weekly payroll
- Sales Experience: Proven track record with an ability to close a sale -within the furniture sector would be a great benefit
- Personality: Passionate, Self-motivated, driven to over achieve
- Qualities: Good Listener, Professional with a p[ride in their appearance and their working environment
- Location: Based in the Glasgow branch, but may be required to work in other sites to suit the needs of the business
- Hours: You will be required to work a shift pattern due to the store’s long opening hours, but as a key member of the team would be expected to work Bank Holidays and most weekends which are the busiest times
Job Type: Full-time
- Furniture Sales: 3 years (Preferred)
HOW TO APPLY
Please E-Mail your CV & cover letter to: email@example.com